- Are you interested in starting your own business when you graduate?
- Would you like to learn how to market and sell your product/solution to drive the top sales line?
- Would you like to learn from and work with experienced, successful entrepreneurs and investors?
- Do you want to develop entrepreneurial expertise you will use the rest of your life, but can't find the right courses?
Join budding entrepreneurs, like yourself, from the U.S. and around the world by attending the Summer Business Immersion at the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School!
Undergraduate students, from all disciplines, who would like to create, launch or market a business or product will learn valuable knowledge and skills at one of the world's best business schools. UNC Kenan-Flagler is known for excellence in both entrepreneurship and sales strategy.
- Take classes taught by top professors in entrepreneurship and sales
- Interact with top, successful entrepreneurs and business people
- Visit companies in Washington D.C.
- Start building a professional network
- Receive UNC credit hours and a UNC transcript
This unique five-week program runs June 24 - August 2, 2013. The application deadline is April 15, 2013.
Prepare for career success and make lifelong friends at UNC Kenan-Flagler, where you will experience the science and heart of business.
Can I apply? For eligibility requirements, go to the application page!